Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 February 2012

Facebook

I seriously need to get rid of facebook! Everyday i log into this social network site and get fed up with the things i read. I am fed up with seeing the same self pitying or self glorifying statuses and i’m fed up with my “friends” all talking to/about eachother like they’ve never met. It sickens me.

I also hate the “who you may know" feature. If I wanted to see the morons it suggests to me I'd look for them and add them myself, why would I want to see pictures of people who I hated at school or who have made my life hell? What a pointless feature!

I don't know why I'm so addicted to it, I treat it like the morning paper and every time I look I get even more angry! I need to find a better way to spend my time!

Rant over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment